Honourable Ayoola Makanjuola Joe, Flag off the sensitization campaign programme on halting the spread of COVID – 19 in ATISBO South LCDA, Ago Are today , Friday,27th March,2020 at the Secretariat Complex,Ago Are. At the brief ceremony which took place at the Secretariat Complex, Ago Are, explained the State Government efforts under the Astute Leadership of Engr Seyi Makinde (FNSE), the Executive Governor of Oyo State to prevent , contain and control the spread of Coronavirus in all the nooks and crannies of the State. He rechoed the approval of a stay at home for Civil/Public Servants for two (2) good weeks starting from Friday,27th March,2020 to enable them have sufficient rest at home towards preventing possible contact with people who might be contacted the virus and equally prevent transmission of the diseases. He added that only workers on essential services are required to report and be at their duty stations.
Honourable Ayoola further remind the workers and the good people of ATISBO South LCDA Ago Are to take note of the under listed directives contained in the Circular Letter Ref. No. HS./S.67/40 of 26th March,2020 .
1. Adhere to the general guidelines on COVID -19 .
2. Practice social distance as a matter of necessity in all gatherings.
3. All gatherings, outings, discussions etc should be limited to Thirty (30) persons or less.
4. Be wary of misinformation flying around on the pandemic COVID -19 and stay safe.
5. In case of Emergency, the helpline for COVID -19 are :-
While concluding his address, the Caretaker Chairman enjoyed the Heath Workers and Information Officers who will be moving from one town to the others to sensitize people on COVID -19 to carry out their duty dutifully , diligently and with the fear of God.